Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I picked this one for you...

I have loved watching this family grow and capturing some precious moments for them. You may remember from last spring when Ramona & Dave were expecting #2. You can see her maternity pics here and here.

Well, Baby Maya is now 8 months old! Her big bro David remembered me from last time and even showed me his belly again as soon as I walked in the door. No baby in there anymore ;)

Meet sweet, little Maya:



She was very serious at first, but she eventually loosened up a bit and came out of her shell ;)








Just trying a little different look here:


I took her big bro, David's, 8 month pics in this same chair.

There's the happy girl!






Ramona, it was so great to see you & David again and to finally meet your baby Maya. Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment