Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dead in the water

First of all, I have to thank all of you for the kind comments and emails of well wishes I have received over the past week or so. Some of you came out of the woodwork...I didn't know some of you were Vander"blog" readers ;) So thank you thank you!!!

But, I know, my loyal blog readers, I have been M.I.A. I have many, many good reasons...for example, I feel yucky; I have cabin fever; not feeling very creative; and, the most important reason, my computer has been on the fritz again. What do you think...should I go Mac?

I have so many images to edit, orders to place, interesting topics to blog, and emails to return. I thought this was supposed to be the non-busy time of year. You should see my to-do list. It keeps growing.

Due to the impending arrival of a little, bundle of joy this September, I have been forced to take a look at my schedule this year and limit my availability for regular photo sessions somewhat. My calendar in all of May and early June is completely booked with local and destination weddings. Still no Mexico on my plate, but nonetheless, very cool weddings that I am totally stoked to be a part of. Holli & Barry in Williamsburg, Virginia, Ashley & Marty in Buffalo, New York, and Megan & Jeff in Dallas, Texas. I can't wait!!

So, needless to say, if you would like to schedule a shoot this spring or summer (especially on a weekend), give me a shout as I am already booking through July.

So that's it for now...I need to go to bed. I haven't stayed up past 10pm since I have been prego. When is this winter going to end???

No comments:

Post a Comment