Monday, January 19, 2009

Something in the water...

Not sure what is going on....but everyone and their mother seems to be preggers right now :) Lucky for me, because I love doing maternity shoots.

I had such a good time with Krissy the other day at the studio and she was up for whatever I threw at her. Krissy is my sister's best friend from grade school. They played sports together and have shared many, many laughs. Courtney always has a great "Krissy Story" as it seems she always gets herself in the funniest predicaments. Krissy, our family has had many laughs at your expense...well no, we are always laughing with you, NOT at you :) I promise.

You should have seen my surprise when Krissy walked in preceded by the tiniest baby bump I have ever seen. She is only 6 weeks away from her due date.


I LOVE her bedding for her baby that she got at Restoration Hardware. They don't know yet if it is a boy or girl, but they sure will be stylin' in their new nursery.


Look -- no bump when she is straight on...


So I had to make her turn to the side.

You may recognize this chair...






That pregnancy glow always looks better with a little suntan...she just got back from Florida with her mom and her sister (who is also pregnant). Isn't she radiant?

I just love this next series...doesn't she belong in a magazine?




Krissy, thank you so much for letting me capture this fun time in your life. Pregnancy obviously agrees with you! Can't wait for your shower coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment