Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Welcome Aiden Nicholas!

It was about this time last year, when we came up with the great idea with our best friends, Tony & Nicole, to plan a fun trip to Nashville. This trip was to celebrate our freedom of having only one child each, since I hear that having two kids REALLY complicates life and it would be our last hurrah before we attempted that endeavor. Also, it would be easier to get a sitter for one child each, rather than two.

Fast forward a few months, to when Nicole ruined our trip to Nashville....JUST KIDDING Nicole ;) Yes, she tried to keep the news from me before our trip that she in fact had #2 on the way. Being the ultra-observant, super sleuth that I am, I put two and two together and got her to fess up since I was on to her little secret.

So, come May, we did end of having a good time on our trip and you may remember the images I captured of them downtown Nashville.



Or the pics from the apple orchard in Michigan this October with Brynn's true love, their son, Anthony.


We now proudly welcome sweet baby Aiden Nicholas in to the world. The little bugger who couldn't wait to be conceived until after our trip.














Aiden, I love you and I won't hold it against you ;) Welcome to this amazing world little one.

1 comment: