Friday, April 3, 2009

Kickin' it on Sanibel Island

I got to mix business with pleasure when I had the opportunity to shoot a family session while I was on vacation. What a wonderful family they are! I was so glad I had some time to spend with them.


Jaxon was checking me out...I had to be sneaky with him...two year olds are on to what photographers are trying to do and they run the other way ;)



Jaxon's older sister, Addison, is a different story. She was posing even when I wasn't pointing the camera at her :D Addison you rock girl!

You may recognize her as the flower girl from Sara & Ryan's wedding.


There were gale force winds all day long...so we were lucky enough to find a sheltered part of the island and not get blown away.
How cute is this family??




Jaxon on the run again.



One of my faves...
My other fave.









Thanks so much for letting me photograph your family. I am so glad it worked out to do it! I wish I had a beach to shoot on all year round. So fun!

1 comment: