Saturday, April 25, 2009

Senioritis

It was this time of year during my senior year when I could think about nothing else but getting out of high school and going away to college. Don't get me wrong, I loved high school, but I was ready to spread my wings.

Katelyn is going to knock 'em dead next year at the University of Iowa.

I loved this series. She was workin' it for me ;)






Katelyn was such a good sport...I didn't make her stay in the poison ivy for too long.

I finally got her to "let her hair down" - or "let her hair back" as my brother-in-law, Adam, says ;) He always gets those sayings mixed up.
Doesn't she look like one of the Kardashian sisters, minus the crazy? She is smokin'!




Katelyn - you were such a sweetheart to work with. Thank you for making my job easy. I hope you love your sneak peek. Best of luck to you with the rest of your senior year and good luck next year in Iowa!

No comments:

Post a Comment