Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ella Grace is 9 months old!

Where does the time go? My babylicious niece, Ella, turned 9 months old the other day. It was the same day as Courtney & Adam's 4 year wedding anniversary. When I came over to do some shots of Ella, it didn't look good...she was sleepy and the baby that never stops smiling actually whined for a second or two. But like the rock star that she is, she rallied and we rock n' rolled.


Does this look like the face of a sleepy kid? I think not.




I know a "muffin top" is when your extra skin around the midsection hangs over your too tight pants, but what is it called when you have on leg warmers?









When Brynn saw how much fun we were having, she couldn't resist. I didn't know what to do with myself when she actually sat down and started smiling at my camera with eye contact! I can't believe she is almost 3! Her birthday is on Friday.


Baby Kaden was a quiet observer. We wore him out :)


I am in love with my new chair, thank you to my mother-in-law for picking this up for me from her niece's adorable shop in Marietta, Georgia called Ivy & Twine. They don't have a website yet, but I found a link to another cute little blog with some info about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment