Monday, June 29, 2009

Cute Family Alert!

I found a new, wonderful location for outdoor shoots...it has all my favorite things...fields, flowers, red barns, and a cute family.



Grady was all about me at first. I didn't get many smiles out of him because he was too busy exploring, but I did get lots of eye contact with those big brown eyes.
He is going to be a big brother this winter :)

You think he looks a little bit like his dad? ;)




There's a smile! He was having fun horsing around with dad...

and giving mom some wet kisses. I just love this image because it is so real. Grady was pulling his mom in by her hair for a smooch.



He looks like mom too...we need to give credit where credit is due :) Her eyes are an amazing color that I have never seen before.



Katie, Matt & Grady, thanks so much for letting me chase you around. Best of luck to you as both your babies grow. Have a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment