Friday, June 26, 2009

She thinks my tractor's sexy...

I knew I liked Amanda as soon as I met her. She's cute, charming and spunky. It wasn't until the end of our session that I learned why I really liked her...she loves Kenny Chesney almost as much as me ;)

Amanda just graduated from Lincolnway Central and is soon headed to Northern Iowa University. Those Iowa cornfields don't know what they have in store for them.





Amanda has been a dancer since she was 3 years old. She has danced in many productions as well as with the Joffrey Ballet Company. It was super fun to incorporate some of her passion in to her session. I think some of the bystanders/lurkers in downtown Frankfort also liked the idea.














Best of luck to you next year as you begin your new adventure in life. Thanks for being such a good sport and so fun to be with. See you at the next Kenny concert!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment