Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Kari & Alex: Engagement

When I walked up to Kari & Alex by "The Bean" in Millennium Park the other day, Alex looked like he was all business. He was busy clicking away on his iPhone and conducting business with a serious look on his face. Since I had only previously met with Kari in person, and this was my first meeting with Alex, I thought I had my work cut out for me...boy was I wrong! Talk about making my job easy! These two are so much fun, I just can't wait for their wedding in October. They had me cracking up the whole time we were together.


I just love how that guy on the right is looking at them. He's probably thinking, "Wow, they're sure in love and having fun by the bean."



Kari is going to be the most beautiful bride...FYI, she just had her hair done by my girl Erika at Noel Rose Hair Studio in the city on Halsted (one block north of LaBamba's...mmm). Doesn't she look fab? She got stopped the next day by two strangers telling her how great her hair was. Call Erika! She will hook you up!
















FUNNY story about this next shot...when I told Alex to look at me, he was like, "You mean 'Thriller' style?" I am usually down with all the pop culture references, but I was stumped...what was he talking about?
Do you get it? You know the part at the end of the video when Michael turns around behind his girl's back and looks at the camera and his eyes turn green and ghoulish? I couldn't stop giggling about that reference later on...very quick wit on that Alex.
I couldn't find an image of that exact shot, but this was the best I could do. You get the picture.





Another random bystander wanting in on the action.


More goofing around ;)

Can't wait for October!! :) Thanks guys for letting me be a part of it!

1 comment:

  1. You guys look great!!! I love you!!! Mom M

    ReplyDelete