Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Most "Unphotogenic" Family Ever

It's really too bad that this family takes such awful photos. I was slaving away trying to find the best angle in the best lighting to cover their flaws. I really worked up a sweat.

You see what I mean??

Can you sense I am being facetious? ;) They told me they take awful pictures. I beg to differ.

You may recognize two of these sisters, Andrea and Kristina, from their high school senior sessions I had with them.

The oldest sister, Geneva, had her senior photos done by Barbara Collins, who also did mine. Geneva's boyfriend, Eric, joined in the fun too for a couple photos.

The girls...who's the mom, who's the daughter?


Sisters.

So cute!





Thanks you guys for such a fun shoot. I hope I have proved you wrong about your "unphotogenic-ness." You all could not be cuter!

No comments:

Post a Comment