Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Kenny 2009

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. I am headed to South Haven, Michigan this weekend for some family time with my O'Reilly peeps. My uncle Ed, a/k/a the "Cruise Director" has some pretty interesting activities planned on the lido deck. I will have to keep you posted...something about "American Idol" meets "Britains Got Talent." Should be good for a laugh.

I was feeling very festive and Martha Stewart-ish last weekend...this is the best I could do. Not much of a culinary artist.

We enjoyed doing some antiquing last weekend in the Lake Geneva area. Brynn found some great finds and was totally in to it.

"Mom, look! It's just my size!"

Call us crazy, but we took B to her first Kenny concert at Summerfest. My mom made her this shirt which attracted lots of drunk crazies wanting their picture with her. She wasn't having it.



She loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment