Wednesday, July 1, 2009

One last post before the holiday weekend

I figured I couldn't leave these guys hanging over the weekend. This was an awesome shoot I did the other day. I am not sure if Eric is my 3rd cousin, or what you call it, but we have the same great-grandma, making our grandmas sisters. I have always just called him my cousin. His adorable family just moved back to the Chicago area after spending several years in the Wilmington, North Carolina area. It was so fun for me to see his wife, Michelle, and their genetically gifted kids, Payton & Zachary after so much time had passed. It seems like yesterday that we all witnessed Eric and Michelle getting engaged during the grand finale of the 4th of July fireworks at Gills Rock in Door County, Wisconsin.








Sorry for the quick post, but I wanted to get it up for you before I go out of town. Enjoy!
I am not even bringing my computer with me this weekend. I am going to get some much needed R&R. Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment