Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sisters

I have mentioned before that I when I was growing up I thought it would be so cool to have a twin. The second best thing is at least having a sister. I have a strong big sister instinct for these girls as we have a lot in common, even though we just met.

They moved to Geneva when they were in in 5th grade...so did I. They are lifeguards at the Geneva Pool...so was I. They run track at Geneva High School...so did I. They are going to Eastern Illinois University (probably)...so did I! Am I their long lost, much older triplet??


They are identical twins, but I could tell them apart right away. I was proud because I still struggle with telling my cousins apart who are fraternal twins.

I have photographed lots of twins, but none that were older than 3. This was super fun.




Love this one.











Best of luck to you both during your senior year! Let me know if you need any much older sisterly love or if you want me to tag along on any family vacations.

No comments:

Post a Comment