Sunday, September 6, 2009

Tomorrow, tomorrow

I took myself off bed rest this weekend and ventured out this morning to the Kane County Flea Market for some diversion. I only had my point and shoot with me, but I grabbed a couple of shots...I wish I took more, but I got so distracted by all the awesome stuff there. Faye and her little guy, Leo, came to meet us too. I was looking for new chairs for my dining room table, but there so many goodies that I was a little overwhelmed. Not to mention, everyone kept saying "Wow, you must be due soon" since by belly entered each building before the rest of me did. Yes. Tomorrow is the day. Chad and I are going in tomorrow evening to the hospital and I will be induced Tuesday morning. I can sort of see the light.


I am going to try to post some pics this week once the big guy arrives. I am really anxious to get this delivery over with. Until then...wish me luck :D

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Kelly....we can't wait to hear the good news and are so curious to know the name you've picked out for your little guy. The pictures of the nursery are adorable and so full of personality! He's a lucky boy! Warmest Wishes! ps~ we love, love, love the pictures! Megan's mom

    ReplyDelete