Thursday, October 15, 2009

I'm in!!!

They picked me!! You all are aware of my love affair with Matilda Jane Clothing. I wish they made those funky bohemian dresses in my size! Well, they are having a photo contest that I entered last week. I didn't win anything yet, except the opportunity to win. I want it so bad I can taste it. After reviewing hundreds of websites/blogs from the entries of professional photographers I was one of the 45 they picked to be a part of their contest. They are going to mail the chosen photogs an original MJ dress and are giving us free reign to use our creativity with no limits or rules to create an image and submit it for judging. Here is where I will need your help, your mom's help, your brother's help and every Tom, Dick or Harry you may know...they will post them on their site and put them up for the public to judge and to narrow it down to the top ten. They will then vote again for the top 3. 435 will chose the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners. The first place winner will get an all expense paid trip for 2 to Dress Rehearsal at 435 in January and a free collection of MJC Spring 2010. The 2nd and 3rd will receive 400 gift cards towards Matilda Jane clothing. Woo hoo!

Voting will be in the beginning of November, so I will keep you posted :D


On a different note, I am headed out of town this weekend to go to Door County for Fall Festival. I am hoping to get some editing done in the car while my kids sleep the WHOLE way there. What are the chances of that happening??
Here is a sneak peek of what's to come very soon, I promise.

A beautiful wedding.
One hot mama-to-be.
An adorable family.
The easiest shoot I have ever had with 3 kids.

And some more fun at the apple orchard.






Have a great weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment