Friday, November 20, 2009

Holiday Orders are due December 1st

This is not including cards :( Card orders were due last week. Although, I may be able to put a rush on a card order if need be...but it'll cost ya ;) just kidding.

As you are reading this, I am soaking up some sun in Florida and enjoying loving my family without my laptop to distract me.
Here is a sneak peek of what's to come when I get home...
It's BAAAAAAAAACK!!! Yep, back by popular demand...it's the infamous stolen chair. Unfortunately, I did not find the one that was stolen, I had to buy a new one. But I am glad to have it back.
I can't wait to share a fun 3 month old session with sweet Sophia who is on my baby plan.

Also, can't wait to share these pics of these really shy kids. It was like pulling teeth to show their personalities.

Here they are rockin' out like they were rockstars. (If you can't tell, I am kidding about the lack of personality! They had more personality than 3 families combined!)

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment