Monday, November 2, 2009

Morgan & Nick: Engagement

Last weekend was crazy busy for me as I spent the day downtown Chicago with Morgan and Nick, then headed to shoot a wedding in Bucktown (sneak peek coming soon!).

I loved spending time with these two as they took me to some of their favorite hot spots in the city. You can tell how much fun they have together and they made my job super easy. It sure didn't feel like work at all!


We even had time to stop for margaritas (a/k/a "liquid courage" ;) at the best Mexican restaurant, "Uncle Julio's."

It was awesome to explore and find little spots off the beaten path. You would never guess that the skyline was just to their right.



Morgs, you will be a beautiful bride, no doubt!


And we couldn't leave out Banks, their Italian Mastiff. What a sweety this guy is!

Banks said, "No more photos, please."


Loved this green garage door. Way to scout out the locations guys!




Bringing back the jumping shots!




Thank you guys for a great day! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment