Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Two babies on the way

This is a moment that has been long awaited and much anticipated by not only Tiffany and Adam, but all of their friends and family. They were a part of my daily prayers for many years as I so selfishly took my first pregnancy and healthy baby girl for granted. Meanwhile, they waited patiently for their's.

Their day finally arrived last spring when they found out they were FINALLY pregnant...and with not just one baby, but two! It is amazing that through their struggle they always managed to keep smiles on their faces and were happy for everyone else around them who found themselves pregnant and enjoying their little ones.

I could not be happier to document this happy time for Tiff and Adam.



They have such a good time together and are always smiling and laughing. They are so fun to be around.


Labor of love ;)

This is one of my favorites...Adam had the idea to give each other a "high five" - meaning, "Yes! We did it!!" He said this one is going over the mantle.
Woo hoo!



They are so cute together.


Looking forward to meeting your little ones. Thank you for letting me capture this fun time for you. Much love!!! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Kel, thank you so much for this amazing experience! I could not think of a better person to help us capture these moments and share this with us. You have always been such a great friend and we really can't thank you enough for the prayers and these great pictures. You did an amazing job as always. I'm so excited to order my favorites! I can't wait for you to meet these babies and start capturing moments for them as they grow up through the pictures you take! They will be ready and excited for their first photo shoot with their "Aunt Kel." Thanks again for everything Kelly!

    Love you!
    Tiff, Adam and the Mindertwins. :)

    ReplyDelete