Thursday, December 10, 2009

We gave it our best...

I wanted to send all of you who voted a personal email to say how thankful I am for your support...but my inbox has 389 emails in it, so it may take me until next Tuesday to do it. Plus, my email account got shut down temporarily...they said it was being checked for sending spam. It must be from so much activity. A BIG thank you from the bottom of my heart for voting for my pic. I wish I had better news to share, but we did not make it to the top 4 :( I am so grateful to all of you for helping me make it as far as I did. I never expected to even be chosen to be a part of this contest, so beggars can't be choosers. I am just thrilled to have had this opportunity. So, thank you!!!

And now, the moment you have all been waiting for...the winner of the last photo session I am giving away. This session also includes an 8x10, 5x7, 4x6 and a set of wallets. Jen Huml of Janesville, Wisconsin COME ON DOWN! Jen is the cousin of my fabulous bride from Buffalo, NY, Ashley of "Ashley & Marty." Jen, give me a shout and we can get something set up in the new year. Can't wait to see you and your family again!

I really wanted to give something away to all of you who voted. I wanted everyone to be winner, but I too know what it feels like to lose.

Speaking of losers, how about that Tiger? I am not sure why this story strikes such a chord with me, but I am really bothered by it. Maybe because it seemed like he was "one of the good guys." I was watching the "Today" show this morning and now they are over-analyzing his "transgressions" and discussing whether he is a "sex addict." They can make excuses for anything. How about, Tiger is just a plain old cheater who thought he was larger than life?

I really just had to get that off my chest. I don't ever get too political on here, but c'mon. Really Tiger?

Anyhoo, don't mean to beat a dead horse, but I wanted to post one more pic of my daughter's mullet, I mean, new hairdo.

A little compare and contrast -- if my bangs were a little shorter here, we would have the same haircut, basically.

I think I was about 6 or 7 years old here.

More holiday pics from a tooth-pulling session I had with my aunt and cousins. You can't even tell how badly my cousins didn't want to be there ;)




Ok, maybe here you can tell ;)




Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment