Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Welcome Addition

I am finally admitting I can not do it all. Being a small business owner means you have to not only be good at your trade you are selling, but also know the ins and outs of the business world...marketing, accounting, etc. Who has time for all that??

I am so excited to announce that I now have my sister helping me out so I can focus on what I do best and not have to worry about filing my quarterly sales taxes on time.

Welcome on board, Courtney, as Kelly Vanderploeg Photography's new CFO. I hope you are enjoying your signing bonus ;) (It was a sweet 3M calculator).

Your help will be invaluable to me.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! Looking forward to it! Chad said KV Photog has really fun holiday parties...can't wait! ;)

    ReplyDelete