Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Everything's $1!

Glass cleaner. Car mats. Bottled water. Colored pencils. Blue hair extensions. All just $1! Not sure which rock I have been living under, but I went to the "dollar store" for the first time today. How fun was that??

Speaking of fun...how about this baby Lila Rose? She is 5 weeks old and as sweet as can be.




There is something special about a quiet moment between a mom and baby when they lock eyes at meal time.

Lila's nursery belongs in a catalogue. I love the paneling they did on the far wall.

Lila's mom, Dana, is one of Chad's few girl cousins. There are lots of Vanderploeg boys, but not too many girls. That name will live on for years and years.


A little traditional family portrait for you...


I think this is one of the funniest photos I have ever taken; I seriously didn't know dogs could smile. I also love how Lila's checkin' out what Bo the Ewok dog is doing. He is stealing her spotlight ;)


Congrats Dana & Mike on your precious little Lila. Thanks for having me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment