Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happiness is....

dancing with your girlfriends like nobody's watching...


I went to my 2nd annual Delta Zeta reunion a few weekends ago. It is always a good time when we all get together. I found my new happy place...on the dancefloor with my girlfriends. It was so fun to let loose and be goofy. We had our own room and personal DJ, so there weren't too many people watching, which was even better ;) As you can see, I have got some moves you have never seen before. Watch out.

When I awoke the next morning...head spinning, ears ringing...I quickly checked to make sure I had all my teeth, and I was in luck. Then I couldn't get that Lady Gaga song out of my head. It pretty much sums up the events of the night ;)

In the words of Lady Gaga:

I've had a little bit too much
All of the people start to rush (Start to rush by)
A dizzy twister dance, can't find my drink oh man

Where are my keys? I lost my phone

What's goin' on, on the floor?

I love this record baby but I can't see straight anymore

Keep it cool, what's the name of this club?
I can't remember, but it's alright, a-alright


Just dance, gonna be okay

Da da doo doot-n

Just dance, spin that record babe

Da da doo doot-nJust dance, gonna be okay

D-D-D-Dance, dance, dance, just J-J-Just dance

I hope you dance like no one's watching.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Night!! I'm already looking forward to next year :) Hey - what about the picture of you in the middle of the dance floor striking a pose? Were you possibly "putting out the vibe"? Thank God we didn't take a pic of us stuffing our faces with Burrito's as big as our heads at 3am!! Love it!!!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete