Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Out of town until next week...

Ok, ok, I know what you must be thinking...Do I ever work? Wasn't I just "out of the country?" Well, yes, but let me explain...that was a personal mental health getaway for Chad & I. A time to regroup and reconnect (hey, all us married couples need that to keep us sane!). This trip is much different. This a trip to Florida with my in-law's (Chad's dad and stepmom this time) and also a quick trip to the Magic Kingdom. It will be B's first trip. Well, Ky's too, but let's face it, he won't remember much.

Brynn is so excited to go to Disney. She thinks we are going to see every character she has ever seen on T.V. She told me the other day she can't wait to see "The Grinch," "Scooby Doo," and "Barney." Well, I hope she isn't too disappointed ;)

Also while we are there we will be celebrating my birthday which I just happen to share with my father-in-law. This is the first year ever in my life that I can never seem to remember how old I am going to be. Either that means I am getting old, or I just don't want to remember how old I am getting.

Speaking of getting old...Kyler just turned 6 months old. We are enjoyin him hitting some great milestones. He got his two bottom teeth while we were in Jamaica.



See you next week. Have a good one ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment