Thursday, April 22, 2010

En Fuego

Look at me with all these blog posts...I think I am an official Mac convert. Woo hoo! I am on fire!

Little Nelson wasn't feeling me the other day at our session.

I got a tongue stuck out at me...

and I think there were a few swear words...

but wait -- is he coming around?

Yep! You may remember these cuties from our session last summer. Nelson is all grown up!




My fave.
A big thank you to the random lady out for a morning walk who stopped and made Nelson smile. I should have paid her. I'm not sure what she had that I didn't!

The boys.

Since Nelson wasn't too interested in me, I had a little fun with Mom & Dad...

You can see where he gets his good looks.





Thank you Brad & Krissy for making my morning so fun the other day. It's always great to be around you two.

No comments:

Post a Comment