Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Back in the Saddle

There really aren't words for the photos from this engagement session. All I can say is that I felt stuck in a rut before this day. My usual sources of inspiration weren't cutting it for me. I needed more. Enter Sarah. Now I am revived and refreshed.

Sarah, your fabulousness radiates from all angles.

Josh, you aren't too bad either ;)
































There are about 100 more images I wanted to blog, but had to restrain myself. Judging by how much fun I had during your engagement session, I think your wedding day will knock my socks off. I can't wait for it this summer in Lake Geneva. Thank you Sarah & Josh!!

3 comments:

  1. As a random note, I have that first dress she has on, the grey one with flowers, and it's one of my favs! Anne Taylor, is one of my favs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah ,
    You look Fabulous and so in love! We had so much fun looking at your pictures-we don't usually get to see the fiance!
    Kelly, you took absolutely beautiful pictures.
    Jill and Kathy from Veiled In Elegance

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved looking at your pictures! They are fabulous. It's going to be hard for you to decide which ones you want to hang up in your house because you have so many great pictures to choose from!! :)

    ReplyDelete