Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Finally, 4 of 4.

Finally, a little closure would be nice.  I had a busy weekend and no computer time at all,  I shot another beautiful wedding on Friday.  This was the much anticipated wedding of Sarah & Josh with the vintage lake theme up in Lake Geneva.  Then I made my summer complete with a Kenny concert at Country Thunder on Sunday.  Life is good.


By the way, I ran in to one of the bridesmaids from Laura & Dustin's wedding at Country Thunder.  Hi "Q"!

But back to Laura & Dustin...

Their cake was so delicious.  Cheesecake...mmm.


We got the party underway then snuck out the back door for a few beach sunset pics.  I am so glad we did.  These are some of my favorite photos I've ever taken.




When we got back, the party had picked up even more.  I don't think anyone even realized we were gone.



I turned my camera over to my new buddy and groomsman, Joel, who got some great shots for me while I did a little of this:


and this:


The next day Chad's Aunt and Uncle invited all of the guests over to their place for brunch.  They rent this place out if you are looking for a great place to stay up in this area.  It is right out of a magazine.


On the way home, the GPS took us a different route than we took on the way up.  I kid you not, it took us down this road.

Chad had to get out to see what was around this soft, muddy/sandy bend.  Thank goodness for all-wheel drive.








Well that's it!  I guess it was kind of a long story.  As you can tell, it was a really good time.  Let me know if you are planning a destination wedding.  I would love to be a part of it!!

I forgot to mention that the day after this wedding, Jonathan Schaech (Christina Applegate's ex) and Jana Rae Kramer (from One Tree Hill) got married in the same spot as Laura & Dustin.  I have not seen their photos yet, but am curious.  I can guarantee they did not party as hard as this wedding party.

Congrats to Laura & Dustin.  I hope you enjoyed your week of relaxation up north.  Thanks for having me.  All my best. xoxo

1 comment: