Thursday, September 30, 2010

A little experiment

Is it almost Friday already?  This week has flown by.  Since I have been spending all my time blogging all week, I decided to try something new with my housework.  I wanted to see how full everyone's hampers could get and to also see how long it would take us to wear every article of clothing out of our drawers and closets.

So far, I am impressed with the amounts of dirty clothes that have piled up.  Likewise with my dishes, I have let them pile up in the sink and plan to do so until we use every last plate and cup out of the cabinets.  Because, really, those lost dishes in the back and the lonely undies at the bottom of the underwear drawer should get used every once in a while too.

Not sure what this has to do with this great family session I did recently, but I just thought I would share.

Kelly, Eric & Colin, you rock.  I had so much fun meeting you guys and playing, "Do you know so-and-so?"  


I just love this one.


Thank you guys! Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment