Tuesday, October 5, 2010

High School Memories & Punk Rock Bands

This time of year is by far my favorite.  The weather is great.  The leaves are beautiful.  The holidays are right around the corner.  Football season.

One of my favorite fall memories though, is all the fun and anticipation of being back in the swing of things of another year of high school.  Homecoming, TP-ing, cheering at football games and fun times with friends.

I was especially reminded of these fun times when I met up with Kristen and her family for our session.  Kristen and I went to high school together at GHS and it was great seeing her again.

Meet Kristen and her boys...









I love that Gary was in a Punk Rock band back in the day...complete with long hair and ponytail.



Rawr.  Kristen, I swear, do you age?  It's not fair.




Kristen, thank you so much for letting me photograph your beautiful family.  I truly enjoyed catching up with you and seeing how great you have done for yourself.  All my best, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment