Tuesday, October 19, 2010

On the other side of the camera

Some of you may have heard about our trip up to Holland, Michigan last week for some family photos with Amy Wenzel.  Needless to say, the day was a challenge with keeping everyone happy for the car ride, etc.  Not to mention Brynn not agreeing to wear what I brought for her and also her telling Amy (the photographer) where she should stand for her photos.  It was physically and mentally exhausting.

All I wanted was a few photos of myself with my family while the kids are at such fun ages and before Chad and I get too old and turn gray.  I wanted to have this fun time in our lives captured forever.  It seems like the days go by way to fast lately.

I think Amy nailed it...click the link below.


hug & kisses
k

No comments:

Post a Comment