Friday, November 19, 2010

L-O-L-A, Loooolaaaa

When hanging out with an adorable little girl with the name "Lola," you're almost guaranteed a good time.  Lola and her parents came up to visit me all the way from Bloomington, Illinois after we met at Sarah & Ryan's wedding a few years ago. (Sidenote:  Congrats to Sarah & Ryan on the birth of your sweet baby!!)

The day started out cold and rainy...then miraculously turned into a beautiful fall day.  Speaking of beautiful, let's start with mom...

Bridget at Odalisque Beauty Apothecary in Geneva did a fabulous job with making Jaline look so stunning.

I had some fun with her...





Jaline and Brian have been together since middle school.  I love that!



I always love looking at kids with their moms and dads and trying to figure out who they look like.  Lola is such a good mix of both.










Brian & Jaline, thank you so much for coming up to see me for your session.  I appreciate it more than you know.  I hope you love your sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment