Thursday, December 23, 2010

Done and done.

Yesterday I bought my last gift and tonight I put the final touches on my wrapping.  It feels good to be done.

Chad and Ky were out running errands together today, in typical guy fashion.  Nothing like waiting until the last minute.



We have been listening to the best holiday music this year to help get us in the mood.  My aunt made me an unbelievable holiday mix of Frank Sinatra & Dean Martin.  It is fabulous.  Even Brynn likes it.  I swear though, if I have to listen to "Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer" one more time...  ;)

Brynn and I have loved checking the mailbox every day for all the Christmas cards.  We love tearing them open and looking at all the pictures of the kids and how much everyone changes in one year.  I have seen some really creative ones that are really fun.  Thank you everyone for sending them, it means a lot to us.

Have yourself a merry little Christmas and I wish you a very happy new year.  I will see you in 2011, which is proving to be a year of some really great things to come.  I can't wait to share them.

Lots and lots of love.  Peace.
K

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope you have a great holiday:) Hope to see you soon! Maureen:)

    ReplyDelete