Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Some girls have it all

Olivia is a girl who knows what she wants.  She wanted snow for her senior pictures.  Boy did she luck out.  She got 24+ inches of fluffy, white, marshmellowy snow.  Luckily, she loves winter and didn't mention how cold it was at all when I led her on a hike through the woods in the snow that went up past our boots.  (I actually had snow coming in my boots from the top, up by my knees.  Now that's some deep snow!)

I also love that she came up with a plan when she wanted a car.  She got a job and bought one.  I love a girl that knows what she wants and goes out to get it.





Bridget at Odalisque outdid herself again with the makeup.  So natural.















Olivia, thanks for giving me an excuse to play in the snow!  So much fun!  Best of luck with the last semester of your senior year!

No comments:

Post a Comment