Friday, February 18, 2011

Feeling Smarter

I have always enjoyed spending time at libraries.  I love books and especially love the smell of a library.  I feel like even if I don't have the time to read all these books, I can still enjoy looking at them on the shelves and be comforted in the fact that someone at sometime has read them.  Everyone at the library always looks so busy with their nose in a book.  I just feel smarter being around those people and all that knowledge that is shared in those books on those shelves.  As if some of that wealth of information could somehow seep into my brain if I just breathe in the smell of their old paper.

So this is why I have been frequenting my local library as much as possible lately.  This is where I did all my preparing for my workshop and where I've been returning emails, editing sessions, placing orders, etc.  I am not sure if I am smarter, but at least it makes me feel like I am.


Here are few shots from the Workshop:


Ella was a total rockstar.




Just wanted to throw this out there...

The Mothers Club of Geneva
Spring Fashion Show and Luncheon
March 20th, 2011
to benefit families in need in the Fox Valley Area.

Please order your tickets by March 6th
Register and pay online at
Any questions, please contact Linda Biesecker at 630.262.1952


I am going to be going to this event with some great girlfriends.  We still have a few seats left at our table if anyone would like to join us.  Let me know :)

**Actually our table is now full -- let me know if you still would like to come and I think we may have enough people to start a new table :)**

One last random thing...

I just wanted to show how cute this invitation was that we got in the mail the other day.  In case you are looking for something fun to do to get you through the winter blahs.  You could host a "Tutu Tuesday" party.



I guess I will have to dust off the ol' tutu!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment