Friday, February 11, 2011

Sugar & Spice

I am a little doped up right now on cold medicine right now, so I may not remember what I posted here in the morning.  That is my disclaimer.  I am feeling yucky.

At least I made it through the Workshop yesterday feeling great...before, during, and after.  I can not believe I forgot to get a group photo :(  It was such a fantastic group of girls.  I could have hung out with them for a week.  We all hit it off smashingly.  Thank you girls for such a wonderful day.

I have been hanging out with lots of girls lately.  These little girls have a new little sister.  You may remember them from their sessions last Spring and Fall sporting the latest Matilda Jane fashions.  Elizabeth & Mia are now rocking their new dresses from Tea Collection.  

So how appropriate to have a tea party?



Baby Caitlin slept through tea.


So we played dress-up.





Sisters.



Sweet & innocent?


Fun & fearless!










Can't wait for the warmer weather so we can run around outside at our next sessions.  Looking forward to spending this year with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment