Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sweet Grayson

You may have been wondering where I've been the past week.  Well, with all this eating going on in our house, I have spent the last week in the gym.  I am sore and tired.

I have also been getting ready for the workshop tomorrow which I am super excited about.

I was also super excited to meet baby Grayson (love that name!) for his newborn session.  Mom & Dad survived every parents' nightmare in the NICU after the "Bean" was born, but all are home and safe & sound.

His nursery is one of calmness and tranquility.  A "happy place" of sorts.



Complete with a custom painted mural by a local artist.  All that was missing was two Corona bottles.
















Loved Dad's hands.


So manly and rugged.





Congrats Kelli & Dean.  I can not wait for our next session with this rockstar.  For reals.

No comments:

Post a Comment