Monday, March 28, 2011

Calling all Senior girls!

Grease used to be my favorite movie when I was growing up.  I just loved the part when the "Pink Ladies" walked in to their first day of their senior year and said We're going to Rule the School...

Now is the time to start ordering your high school graduation announcements.  I have some new designs I wanted to share with you all.









Also, if you know a high school Junior or Senior girl, or you are a Junior or Senior girl that loves posing for the camera and would like to be a part of super fun project I am working on with some fabulous Geneva business owners, please shoot me an email at kelly@kellyvanderploegphotography.com.

No modeling experience necessary.  Please email me a little about yourself and show me that you are up for a good time.  No need to be shy!  Let me know you would love to be a part of a styled shoot with some amazing vendors that will dress you as well as do your hair and makeup.

I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment