Monday, March 14, 2011

New Products!

I am so excited about the new things going on around here.  I have lots to share with you.  There are so many new ways to showcase images of your family in your homes.

The Organic Bloom frames are the newest and coolest on the scene.

(Sorry for the photo quality...I "grabbed" this photo with my "Grab" tool (thanks Kelly!!!) from their info packet.)


You can get these babies as small as 2"x3" or as big as 30"x40"...Can't you just see your sweet baby's face in one of these hanging over their crib?  Or your family photo adding a pop of color in your living room?

Here are all the different shapes available:
Johnny

And the COLORS!!!  There is something in here for everybody.

Accordion Books:

These are perfect for a mom or a grandma to carry with them in their purse to show off their little cuties.

Accordion books are 3x3 or 2.5x3.5 books with 1 accordion folded sheet with 6 image panels on the inside and 4 on the outside. Accordion Books are ordered in sets of three. The 3 books can be all the same or all different. There are many paper and cover options available. Available with standard elastic closure or magnetic closure.

Stickers:

These are great for jazzing up the outside of a letter or party invitation.  Add your address with a photo of your family and you have a return address label...and something cool in your friends' mailboxes for them to see.

Stickers come in round 2 inch or 3 inch sizes or rectangular as well.




Metal Prints:

These are super fun prints that have more of an industrial, edgy look to them.  It is a great way to display images in a bachelor pad or of your high school senior boy who may not want all the frills and lace like us girls prefer ;)




  • Sizes: 4x6, 5x7, 8x8, 11x14, 12x12, 10x20, 16x16, 16x20, 20x20, 20x24, 20x30, 24x24, 24x30
  • White or natural metallic base: this is the color that will show through in white areas of the image
  • Square or rounded corners
  • Mounting posts, standout mounts, and hangers available

Birth Announcements:

I am in love with these new designs.  Makes me want to have another baby myself...well, maybe.

I am so excited about this new stuff.  I still have some new albums that I am waiting to come in so I can share them.  Hopefully tomorrow.

My Spring and Summer sessions are filling up quickly.  Please contact me asap if you would like to get something on the calendar.  Whether you are a repeat client or a new face...I look forward to seeing you again or meeting you.  That's what I love about this job.  Seeing your smiling face!

Thanks ya'll!  (Yes, I said "ya'll -- what??)

1 comment:

  1. Kelly...the baby sitting on the bench wearing a tie...just made my day. Thanks for sharing such adorable pictures!

    ReplyDelete