Thursday, July 14, 2011

A nice history

There is just something so heartwarming and so tender to me about reconnecting with old friends.  I love the naturalness and genuine enjoyment of being with someone who has known you for longer than most other people you see on a regular basis.  They've seen you at your best and at your worst growing up at school everyday.  Sure, everyone goes their separate ways, but there is always that common denominator of knowing where each other came from.  You don't have to try hard to impress or share stories from your past.  They already know you.  They share a lot of the same stories.

Dance routines, powder puff, country drives, 4x100 relay team in middle school, boys, etc.  These are all great memories I have with Kristen.  I could not have been more happy to capture her in her element with her beautiful family.  You've done well for yourself, my friend.




Kristen & Patrick's third baby, Riggins, is just a few weeks older than Kyler.  When she said she was pregnant with her third, I felt overwhelmed for her and wondered if Chad & I had it in us to have a third.  (Well I guess we answered that question). She handles it all in stride.


Mischievous Maryn.


Grown-up Madelyn.










Love this series.




Are we going to see Carrie Underwood?? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment