Tuesday, July 12, 2011

More babies!

I happened to be in the car with Chad the other night when he stopped off for a car wash.  He was busy all weekend with preparations for working with his new boss all this week.  I am talking Monday morning through late Friday night.  How fun does that sound?  Sounds like hard work to me.

"You only get one chance to make a good first impression," he smiled coyly as we entered the car wash. As the water soaked the car and the suds started rising, he did something I found to be completely unheard of: he turned on the windshield wipers.

Now I don't know about you, but I like to try to get rid of that impossible arch on my windshield that never seems to go away.  I won't use my wipers for days afterwards with hopes of keeping my windshield clear, and here he is making one.  I was in disbelief.  WHAT are you doing???

"I am helping scrub the windshield.  See, it's getting cleaner already."

I really didn't see it, but I took a deep breath and tried not to cringe.  And such is marriage.  Sometimes agreeing to disagree.

But other times marriage is very much about agreeing.  Agreeing that you have created the cutest baby on. the. earth.

Like these babies...

Sweet Natalie is the beautiful offspring of Ashley & Marty (of my Buffalo, NY wedding from 2009).











And also a congrats to Morgan & Nick (I did their engagement session in 2009) on the arrival of adorable William.
















May all of you only have the use of car washes to disagree about.

No comments:

Post a Comment