Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween, Baby

We had some pre-Halloween festivities this weekend, which was nice because I was able to partake in them.  I will be missing out on B's parade at school tomorrow as well as Trick or Treating tomorrow night and handing out candy at home since I will be in the hospital.  

Halloween is my favorite holiday, so I am bummed to be unable to partake in the fun, but I am so excited to have Halloween babies.  

Here are my Halloween babies that are already born...





Thank you everyone for the texts, phone calls, emails and Facebook messages.  I am so anxious to get this over with, but nervous and excited too.  Tonight might be a long night.

Until next time...lots of love...K

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck! I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Hugs and Kisses to all:)
    xoxo, Maureen:)

    ReplyDelete