Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Scaredy Cat

It is not too late to order your holiday greeting cards from your fall session.  Please get them to me right away if you would like :)

Well, Halloween is clearly not Kyler's favorite holiday.  He is scared of the neighbors cute little ghosts in their front yard....10 houses down, he doesn't like our lights in our window, the scary face on B's pumpkin or my wreath hanging on my door.  I am not sure how he could be related to his sister who eats this up and thinks the scarier the better.


This photo is so gross of me, but B took it and I think it is funny.  I am quite swollen sleep deprived.  We are waiting for the word from the Dr. as soon as it is "go" time.  Looks like soon, even though they have been telling me that for 5 weeks now.  For reals this time though.  I better pack my bag.  They were measured yesterday and Baby A is at 4 lbs. 10 oz. and Baby B is at 3 lbs. 5 oz.  Quite a big discrepancy in their sizes and Baby B is only in the 7th percentile for his weight, so he is going to have to be a fighter.  I can tell he is already.




Ky was scared to look inside the pumpkin.  Who's kid is this?





Happy Fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment