Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Matilda Jane Open House

Springtime is almost here!!  Time for some cute new clothes for Spring Break.  


Save the Date
for my Matilda Jane Serendipity Trunk Show
February 4th
11am-1pm
The Vanderploeg House
Geneva

630-253-2939


Playful designs,
and cozy, stylish pieces for you and your daughters...
It's the perfect wardrobe for you and your little one, sizes 6m-12y!

Also, as my gift to you, I will include a mini-photo session for your little girl in her new clothes in Geneva this spring.

If you can't make it, but would still like to order something, let me know and I can order it for you.
 
Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Email me if you would like to come and I will give you my address.

**You can catch sneak peeks of the Spring Launch at www.matildajaneblog.com**

No comments:

Post a Comment