Tuesday, February 14, 2012

colors.

This was the best I could do:


At least no one is doing a "pick" or a "scratch" in this one and they sorta look happy...well, sorta.

Anyhoo....

Sometimes a wedding day can have every single last minuscule detail planned perfectly, but the one thing that can make or break the success of it all, is the weather.

Alicia & Collin's wedding last October was an amazing way for me to go out on my maternity leave with a bang.  This was literally the day that my doctor told me I was going to have to go on bed rest at home.  Sure, I will do that, as soon as I shoot one last wedding before those babies got here.


I can honestly say that the weather on this day was beyond perfection.  You couldn't have found weather this perfect, except for in movies.  It was that good.  


As a fellow Geneva girl, I was so proud to see Alicia and her dad plan this day using all Geneva vendors...

Veiled in Elegance and their beautiful, to-die-for dresses.





The bride's mom who was watching down on us that day.





Elizabeth Wray Design once again knocked it out of the park with their florals.


Chef Alain Roby from the All Chocolate Kitchen in Geneva did the melt-in-your-mouth cakes.











Time for the "first look."


He liked what he saw.


So did her dad :) (who I have to say, is one of the sweetest, gentlest men I have ever met who adores his daughters)












The colors were nothing short of spectacular.














And don't even get me started on this lighting. {sigh}















The groom's cake.









What a way to end my wedding season for 2011.  Can't wait for this season to start this spring.

Have a great Valentines' day today.  I hope you are with the ones you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment