Thursday, April 5, 2012

What doesn't kill you...

I have not slept for more than two hours consecutively for three weeks now.  It is beyond painful.  I am clumsy and forgetful and my heart races all day long.  My eyes burn.

I have jumped back into work headfirst, but with very creative scheduling and I am trying to be smart about not over extending myself.  This week was a doozy as I tried to cram last minute things in before we go to Florida for Easter.  I had a wedding consultation, 4 sessions and tomorrow I officially kick off my wedding season with what's sure to be a beautiful wedding at Morton Arboretum.  Oh, and did I mention that Chad has been out of town too and my mom has not been feeling well? 

Needless to say, I am ready for a few days of fun in the sun with my family.  Well, not the whole family...the two little guys weren't really invited.  Could you imagine if we showed up at the gate with all our "baggage?"  LOL.  I think that would grant us an immediate addition to the NO FLY LIST.

So, we keep plugging along here.  Hoping for some sense of normalcy soon.  In the meantime, I continue to be addicted to my iPhone and my favorite app, Instagram.  If I am friends with you on FB, or we follow each other on Instagram, these pics will be old news.  It is such an easy way to document what we are doing everyday...

like making sure there are lots of smiles to go around...


The boys just turned five months old and have started noticing each other.  We tried to get a pic of Mimi & Papa with all the grandkids, but Riles & Breck would not take their eyes off each other...giggles and all.


Best buds.




I never did get a chance to make mention of my favorite holiday (besides Halloween).  We were loving the warm weather.


How you doin'?




I am seriously not ready for this.




The search for the perfect family car continues.  I will miss my old one.


As Chad travels for work, he continually comes home to new projects that I have done around the house.  I think he is starting to get nervous to leave again.

I painted the master bathroom cabinets.  Still a lot of work to do in here, but it's more livable now.


Painted kids' bathroom cabinets.

And also the cabinets in the laundry room...and also thank you to my dad for helping me hang a chandelier in here...



and in my master closet...still trying to figure out what to do with that extra cord.  Chad was thrilled about that ;)



Next up, landscaping, paneling in my foyer and crown moulding in my kitchen.  Don't worry, I am not doing these myself.

Happy Easter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment