Friday, April 6, 2012

One last thing...

A birthday shout out to my sis and CFO, Courtney, thank you for all you do for me.  Happy happy birthday.  We will celebrate when I get back in town.

Also, I mentioned a while back that all of my very best friends are having/have had/will have twins....which is too weird to comprehend....but our best buds Tony & Nicole welcomed their sweet little boy & girl into this world yesterday via natural child birth.  Nicole, you are amazing.

Welcome Mason Quinn who was born at 2:16 and weighs 7lbs 2oz 191/2 inches long.  Mia Rose was born at 2:21 she weighs 6lbs 8oz 19 inches long. Everyone is healthy!!!


Life is good.  Happy Good Friday.  Remember the meaning of the day.  xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog a few months ago and as the mother of 20 year old twin boys it makes me smile and remember. Your friend did amazing with her babies - mine were also born natural - in about 2 and 1/2 hours - they were smaller 6 lb 5 oz and 5 lb 8 oz but are now 6'5" :) Love your photos. Thanks for sharing a little part of your life and continued health and happiness to your whole family.

    ReplyDelete