Thursday, October 11, 2012

Working Hard, or Hardly Working?

If I were to describe what Chad and I were like almost 11 years ago, that description would be strangely similar to the likes of Lauren & Joey....so young, so in love, and so carefree.  We had no idea what the future held for us, but it didn't matter because we were going to get through anything together.


Um, yes please, and thank you.









































I told them to channel their inner Kate & Will...








{heart}




Elizabeth Wray and her crew outdid themselves again.










I have seen lots of first dances, but never before had I seen a Two Step as a first dance.  It was awesome.




So were the desserts ;)







Seriously, working hard, or hardly working?


We had such a good time, we did not want to leave.  Thanks for having us!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I would have gone to the photobooth!! Such a cute post, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete