Friday, December 7, 2012

A Christmas Medley

All the Christmas-themed sessions this year have been a real hoot...


 



Melt my heart.




These four sisters were a ball...


 ...with so much sass...


...and you thought only boys broke out in full-on dog-pile brawls??  Love the pulling up of the dress.  LOL






This year the holiday season is super special to me.  Although these guys were around last year, it was very much a blur.  I don't remember much about it, but this year is gearing up to be one of my favorites already.  I can't wait to see my kiddos' faces on Christmas morning.  I am so blessed to know my family is finally complete.  It feels really good.



"I just like smiling.  Smiling's my favorite."





Make the most of the holidays this season.  Hug your loved ones a little tighter and enjoy every minute of the craziness of shopping, planning and preparations.  At least, that is what we are trying to do over here.  I keep reminding myself of this during the hectic moments when it seems all "H-E double hockey sticks" breaks loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment