Thursday, January 10, 2013

Since we're talking about the holidays...

I figured I should post this December wedding before the holidays are a distant memory.  I will soon be sharing the rest of my summer weddings soon to brighten up your cold, dark, dreary, snow-less January and February days.

Bring on Spring Break!!!





The anticipation in Michelle's expressions is palpable.  Faye grabbed these shots.  They are perfect.






































What a great moment with her Grandma giving Peace.


I loved this look Michelle snuck to her parents right before they were pronounced husband & wife.



The reception at The Onion Pub & Brewery in Barrington was classic and beautiful with just a hint of holiday. There were the perfect amount of tiny twinkle lights everywhere you looked and the whole affair helped put everyone in the room a little more in the holiday spirit.

Frango mints?  Yes, please.  My favorite chocolate.













So sweet.  Happy tears.

 



Ok, enough already with the holidays...let's focus on getting back in the swing of things around here.  It just would be so much easier on a beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment