Thursday, January 10, 2013

Post Holiday Depression

Ok, I'm not going to lie...reading all these nominations for the free session is definitely not helping with my post holiday depression.  Geez...anyone have some good news to share??  Sniff, sniff.  Throw me bone here.

For some reason, I am not adjusting well to the holidays being over.  There was so much anticipation and excitement around here for six weeks, and then all of a sudden before I know it, I am taking the ornaments off the tree...which is not NEARLY as fun as putting them on.  Especially by myself!

Needless to say, the holidays were super fun around here...

Lots of Santa visits...


...some were more successful than others...

 

..lots of snuggles...














 


 


 







...and a road trip up north...



















 





I will be randomly picking the photo shoot winner tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment